The HAMILTON-C1 is unique in providing outstanding non-invasive performance in a full featured intensive care ventilator. Due to its very compact design, it offers maximum flexibility in various user environments, be it long term care, intensive care, emergency, or respiratory care. HAMILTON-C1 ventilator’s compact, powerful design also increases the availability of appropriate modes of therapy for ventilated hospital patients. Small enough to fit into almost any ICU environment and competitively priced, they cover the full range of clinical requirements: invasive ventilation, automated ventilation with Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV), and Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV).
Ventilate safely with ASV
ASV employs lung-protective strategies to minimize complications from AutoPEEP and resultant volutrauma and barotrauma. ASV also prevents apnea, tachypnea, excessive dead space ventilation and excessively large breaths.3 ASV guides the patient in a favorable breathing pattern, avoiding potentially detrimental patterns, from fully supported ventilation to extubation.
The HAMILTON-C1 provides you with:
- A compact, powerful design that increases the availability of appropriate modes of therapy for ventilated hospital patients
- A choice of ventilation modes for invasive and optionally noninvasive ventilation
- The ability to ventilate adult and pediatric patients
- Small enough to fit into almost any ICU environment
- An extensive monitoring package